Pad of Time
A downloadable game for Windows
The Time is in your hands
Turn your controller into a time machine !
Pad of Time is a classic action-adventure game with a Nintendo 64 aesthetic with a twist! In this game you’re able to use a time machine to swap between past, present, and future of every level.
Enjoy 4 playable characters and use the time machine to find ancient relics and face though bosses that will be mad at you for being a stranger in their time
Characters and story
The main characters are three brothers Mark, July and Art, together they use the Pad of Time to mess up the timeline and get treasures !
- Mark, is the geek brother. He created the Pad of Time, his abilities are balanced and is recommended to choose it, if you are a beginner on platformers
- July, the smart and skilled sister. She is always wearing roller skates and goes fast, if you’re an experienced gamer, this is your character.
- Art, the oldest brother, he owns a museum, this character is the slowest but jumps really high, If you already beat a level, Art will be useful to replay it and find hidden stuff.
8bit tracks are exclusive to the Gameboy mode that is only available at the Wii U version
Do you know that Pad of Time has an animated Series ? check out Pad of Time Show at Youtube !
List of Episodes:
- Episode 11 - Cabin Fever during Coronavirus !
- Episode 10 - Hiring a villain
- Episode 9 - How to get more subscribers !
- Episode 8 - Melee players play smash ultimate
- Episode 7 - Let's Super Mario
- Christmas Special Jesus vs Santa
- Episode 6 - The Exorcist
- Episode 5 - You must obey Google Plus
- Episode 4 - Sonic Last War
- Halloween Special - Tux bot vs Cockroaches
- Episode 3 - How to create original characters
- Episode 2 - Search in 3D
- Episode 1 - Unplug
- Launch Trailer : Welcome to Markanime
Here at Markanime Studios we develop fun animated mini series & games, please check it out through your favorite site:
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.50 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.